RediRoot Aeration Propagation
RediRoot’s Aeration Propagation System features a design very similar to RediRoot Plastic Aeration Containers. This design reduces circling roots and provides an ideal environment for air root pruning to occur.
Air root pruning is a process where a plant's roots are pruned as they grow rather than when they are transplanted. This is especially important during the propagation phase since once a plant's roots begin to circle they do not stop.
RediRoot propagation features feature 360-degree air-pruning helping you get the most from your plants and trees. RediRoot has a variety of additional benefits including:
- Reduces and often eliminates circling roots
- Airflow allows growing medium to dry evenly reducing wet spots
- Increases yield
- Produces a dense, fibrous root structure
- Reduces transplant shock
- Made from recycled materials
- BPA-free and UV resistant
Product Specifications (Tray)
- 21.3 in L x 10.8 in W x 4 in H
- 54 cm L x 27.5 cm W x 10.2 cm H
Product Specifications (Cups)
- 2.17 in top Ø, 11.1 cubic in vol, 0.4 in automation hole
- 5.5 cm top Ø, 181 cubic cm vol, 1 cm automation hole
- Color: Black
- Materials: Plastic made with polypropylene #05, UV protectant, and elastomer (for longevity).
- Made in China