RediRoot Plastic Aeration Container #3
RediRoot Plastic Aeration ContainerRediRoot Plastic Air-Pruning Containers feature a slatted design that distinguishes it from a traditional solid wall container. This design reduces circling roots and provides an ideal environment for air root pruning to occur.
Air root pruning is a process where a plant's roots are pruned as they grow rather than when they are transplanted. Basically, when a root tip comes in contact with the air it is pruned, sending a signal to the plant to produce more lateral or fibrous roots.
RediRoot’s design features raised feet allowing for 360-degree air-pruning helping you get the most from your plants and trees. RediRoot has a variety of additional benefits including:
The Bullet Points (Features)
- Reduces and often eliminates circling roots
- Airflow allows growing medium to dry evenly reducing wet spots
- Increases yield
- Produces a dense, fibrous root structure
- Reduces transplant shock
- Made from recycled materials
- BPA-free and UV resistant
- Top Diameter 9.72 inches/24.70 CM
- Bottom Diameter 7.83 inches/19.90 CM
- Height 9.06 inches/23 CM
- Volume 2.3 gallons/8.7 liters
*While we work hard to be consistent some measurements and weights may vary due to manufacturing and settling.
- Can be purchased in quantities of 3, 14, 26, or wholesale (contact us)
- 1360 Pieces/Pallet
- Pallet Size 42.5 x 42.5 x 94 inches/108 x 108 x 238 CM
- Pallet Weight 844 Lbs
- Color: Black
- Materials: Plastic made with polypropylene #05, UV protectant, and elastomer (for longevity).
- Made in China
Placing a Large Volume Order
PLEASE CONTACT US AT INFO@THEGROWERSCOOP.COM OR 800-920-2167 FOR PALLET QUANTITY ORDERS
We believe in fair and honest pricing which is why we do not change prices across the markets we serve. We do provide discounts based on the volume of your order. Order 45 days in advance to ensure timely delivery for orders of 2 or more pallets.